So after a day of sewing, gluing, and programing, our first major project attempt (pictured to the left) didn’t really work.  About half the lights worked! … but what can you do with that?  We tried all kind of things to fix it, but it was useless… we had tried to cram to many “wires” into to small of a space.  We then decided to start over (we actually sketched and planned it out first on paper :P).  Our masterpiece (pictured to the right) not only knows over 7 different entertaining light displays, but can sing Mary Had a Little Lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Greensleeves :D.  Win.  😛


~ by Candis on July 28, 2009.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: